Realization makes it easy for organizations to be fast and efficient. We are proud that our clients have realized $5 billion in additional cash and profits by:
- Bringing new products to market faster
- Reducing downtime of aircraft and machinery
- Building new infrastructure on time
- Doing more work with the same resources
For these and other results our clients have won a number of industry awards, including the Franz Edelman award for achievement in Operations Research.
We design and implement multi-project management processes for maintenance, repair and overhaul (MRO), engineering and manufacturing organizations. These processes are based on constraints-based planning and control, and pull-based execution. They help your organization:
- Optimize the sequence in which projects are executed - to maximize cash flow and profitability
- Improve resource plans - to increase utilization of constraints and reduce resource costs overall
- Optimize the sequence in which tasks are executed - to minimize the impact of scope changes
- Create constraint-based project plans with optimal buffers - to shorten execution timelines by 20% to 50%
- Synchronize inputs and resources - to reduce delays and maximize resource utilization
- Get early warning signals for upcoming project delays and resource bottlenecks
If projects are not your core business, but mission-critical nonetheless, you can even insource our project managers.
Founded in 1999, we have been profitable and cash flow positive from Day One. We reinvest our profits to keep making our solutions easier and more effective, leading to a series of industry firsts including the first patented web-based project management software and the first multi-project planning and execution software.
Contact us and find out how easy it is for your organization to become faster and more efficient.